Are you ready to build a more sustainable future together with us,
one investment at a time?
This internship is specifically directed to persons covered under the EU Temporary Protection Directive (Swedish: Massflyktsdirektivet) as Infranode effort to support people who ended up in a challenging life situation due to the Ukraine-Russia war. We hope the internship will be not only a source of financial stability, but will also become a new positive experience on personal and professional level.
We offer a time-based contract (Swedish: Visstidsanställning) with hourly salary that will be negotiated with the candidate.
Location: Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo and hybrid
Scope of tasks and number of working hours per day and week will depend on the candidate’s profile and readiness to take on job tasks, as well as ability of Infranode to offer tasks matching the candidate’s proficiency.
We keep the scope of the tasks for the intern open and flexible. We will however assess fitness for the role based on how well a candidate’s resume match what we do at Infranode, combined with personal fit with the existing team.
- Proof of residence under the EU Temporary Protection Directive or equivalent (Swedish: Massflyktsdirektivet)
- English language skills – ability to work in English and communicate with the team in English
- Attentive to details
- Doer mentality
Sought for experience and skills
While the list below indicates the areas of expertise and skills that we believe are most relevant for Infranode, we would like to underline that we keep this position very flexible and open to out-of- box ideas.
- Investment management
- Financial Modelling and Valuations
- Real estate
- ESG and Sustainability
- Communications and PR
- Finance and accounting (IFRS)
- Office 365 proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Publishing skills (formatting digital documents to be pixel-perfect publications)
- Database skills, data structure, data management
- Portfolio Management Systems, Business Intelligence Systems or other Data Management systems and related skills
- Office management and administration
- Executive assistant
If you have any questions regarding this position, do not hesitate to contact
+46 70 639 8468
in English, Swedish or Ukrainian languages.
How to apply
Make sure that the application contains:
- Your CV in English, if available - a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Personal letter with your view on how you can help Infranode - provided your set of skills or past experience
- Relevant documents from the Migration authority
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis and will remove the ad when the position has been filled.